I found an interesting blog written by a teacher, Tina Giovanni. She writes postings about students she has worked with and things she has done to help the children she has had in her class. It is very nice to see a blog written by a professional, especially a teacher with 20 years experience who feels so passionately about these children that she wants to share her stories and helpful tips with the autism community. I really enjoyed her personal stories about individual children.
SubscribeSubscribe to content updates
- 04/14/2010: Please help us build a new program!
- 03/01/2010: Book Review: Making Technology Work for Learners with Special Needs: Practical Skills for Teachers (J. Ulman)
- 10/21/2009: Autism Society of Washington Improves The Lives of All Those Affected With ASD
- 09/21/2009: TeachTown in Digital Directions article - Education Week
- 07/20/2009: NCTI Article on TeachTown
- 06/18/2009: The Importance of Generalization
- 06/16/2009: Early Results of National Center for Technology Innovation (NCTI) Study with TeachTown Efficacy in Pre-1st ASD Classrooms
- 05/12/2009: Call for Participants - Research Opportunity
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drchris/drchris.teachtown.com/wp-content/plugins/brianslatestcomments.php on line 87
|« May||Jul »|