Here is a good blog to check out that focuses on the science, mostly neurological and medical, on autism. It is called Scientifically Minded. New treatment approaches are also discussed in places throughout the site. It is written by someone with research experience in the field of autism, but it is not clear on the site who that person is, but, regardless of who it is, I like the focus on science and scientific news related to autism.
SubscribeSubscribe to content updates
- 04/14/2010: Please help us build a new program!
- 03/01/2010: Book Review: Making Technology Work for Learners with Special Needs: Practical Skills for Teachers (J. Ulman)
- 10/21/2009: Autism Society of Washington Improves The Lives of All Those Affected With ASD
- 09/21/2009: TeachTown in Digital Directions article - Education Week
- 07/20/2009: NCTI Article on TeachTown
- 06/18/2009: The Importance of Generalization
- 06/16/2009: Early Results of National Center for Technology Innovation (NCTI) Study with TeachTown Efficacy in Pre-1st ASD Classrooms
- 05/12/2009: Call for Participants - Research Opportunity
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drchris/drchris.teachtown.com/wp-content/plugins/brianslatestcomments.php on line 87
|« May||Jul »|