In a new study, researchers at the Celeste Foundation are looking at the efficacy of a remote service delivery for children with autism utilizing computers and video technology. This innovative approach aims to provide increased access to treatment and decreased costs for home intervention programs. If you live in Iowa, Florida, or New Jersey, you may be able to participate in this program. If not, the study is still very exciting and has tremendous potential for helping families of children with autism.
SubscribeSubscribe to content updates
- 04/14/2010: Please help us build a new program!
- 03/01/2010: Book Review: Making Technology Work for Learners with Special Needs: Practical Skills for Teachers (J. Ulman)
- 10/21/2009: Autism Society of Washington Improves The Lives of All Those Affected With ASD
- 09/21/2009: TeachTown in Digital Directions article - Education Week
- 07/20/2009: NCTI Article on TeachTown
- 06/18/2009: The Importance of Generalization
- 06/16/2009: Early Results of National Center for Technology Innovation (NCTI) Study with TeachTown Efficacy in Pre-1st ASD Classrooms
- 05/12/2009: Call for Participants - Research Opportunity
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drchris/drchris.teachtown.com/wp-content/plugins/brianslatestcomments.php on line 87
|« Aug||Dec »|