Check out this new article about autism and technology on the Digital Directions website from Education Week Magazine, they talk about TeachTown and other cutting-edge technologies, and also about how some people are concerned about the use of computers. Curious to know your thoughts on this topic!
SubscribeSubscribe to content updates
- 04/14/2010: Please help us build a new program!
- 03/01/2010: Book Review: Making Technology Work for Learners with Special Needs: Practical Skills for Teachers (J. Ulman)
- 10/21/2009: Autism Society of Washington Improves The Lives of All Those Affected With ASD
- 09/21/2009: TeachTown in Digital Directions article - Education Week
- 07/20/2009: NCTI Article on TeachTown
- 06/18/2009: The Importance of Generalization
- 06/16/2009: Early Results of National Center for Technology Innovation (NCTI) Study with TeachTown Efficacy in Pre-1st ASD Classrooms
- 05/12/2009: Call for Participants - Research Opportunity
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drchris/drchris.teachtown.com/wp-content/plugins/brianslatestcomments.php on line 87
|« Jul||Oct »|