On page 40 of its June issue (on stands now), Parents Magazine discusses computer programs designed as a learning tool for children with autism. In the article is a quote from Carl G. Arinoldo, Ph. D., (a psychologist who works with autistic children) concerning the benefits of computer programs for children with autism. One of the programs specifically mentioned is TeachTown. “This was a major breakthrough,” says Sam Butler, a parent of an autistic child that uses TeachTown: Basics. Buy your copy of Parents Magazine today!
Items tagged with 'Magazine'
SubscribeSubscribe to content updates
- 04/14/2010: Please help us build a new program!
- 03/01/2010: Book Review: Making Technology Work for Learners with Special Needs: Practical Skills for Teachers (J. Ulman)
- 10/21/2009: Autism Society of Washington Improves The Lives of All Those Affected With ASD
- 09/21/2009: TeachTown in Digital Directions article - Education Week
- 07/20/2009: NCTI Article on TeachTown
- 06/18/2009: The Importance of Generalization
- 06/16/2009: Early Results of National Center for Technology Innovation (NCTI) Study with TeachTown Efficacy in Pre-1st ASD Classrooms
- 05/12/2009: Call for Participants - Research Opportunity
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drchris/drchris.teachtown.com/wp-content/plugins/brianslatestcomments.php on line 87